(A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that cannot be predominantly attributed to either their commercial or independent professional activity.)
Right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving reasons.
The cancellation period is 14 days from the day
- on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods as part of a uniform order and these are or are delivered uniformly;
- on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the last goods, provided you have ordered several goods as part of a single order and these are delivered separately;
- on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the last partial shipment or the last piece, provided you have ordered goods that are delivered in several partial shipments or pieces;
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us (BLAXT distribution UG (limited liability), Flinschstraße 18 A, 60388 Frankfurt am Main, telephone number: 069-173202140, email address: email@example.com) by means of a clear declaration (e.g a letter sent by post, fax or email) informing you of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample cancellation form, although this is not mandatory.
In order to meet the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period expires.
Consequences of revocation
If you cancel this contract, we will refund to you all payments received from you, including delivery costs (except for any additional costs arising from you choosing a method of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us to be repaid immediately and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment we use the same payment method that you used for the original transaction, unless something different was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees as a result of this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which you inform us of your cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of 14 days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
Reasons for exclusion or expiry
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the supply of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiry date would quickly be exceeded;
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered no earlier than 30 days after conclusion of the contract and whose current value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely for contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for health or hygiene reasons if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if, due to their nature, they were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery;
- to deliver audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery.
Sample cancellation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
- To BLAXT distribution UG (limited liability), Flinschstraße 18 A, 60388 Frankfurt am Main, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org:
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/
the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only for paper notification)
(*) Delete what is not applicable.